Photo water bottle for schools and sports and dance. IT’S OUR SPECIALTY!
Preferred by professional photographers:
- Huge 8” x 8” full wrap-around print surface, available only at LivelyBottle.com.
- Beautiful printing using HP Indigo digital presses.
- Easy-to-use web-based ordering.
- Ships in batches, or direct to customers.
- Gross profit potential of 40-50%.
- Professional photographers learn quickly that Lively Bottles often become their most popular product. Sales of more than one thousand bottles in year 1 is not uncommon.
- A Lively photo water bottle encourages good hydration habits – everyone prefers custom water bottles.
- A Lively photo water bottle often becomes a favorite with customers, unlike many photo products that are used infrequently.
- Lively reusable water bottles demonstrate good environmental awareness.
- Lively school fundraising ideas offer unique ways to raise money. Water bottles designed by student-artists are especially popular.
Why Lively Bottles?
- Lively Bottles are made-in-USA, and therefore have a lower carbon footprint than imported bottles including all metal bottles.
- Sanitation of dishwasher-safe Lively Bottles and lids is superior to hand washing, and uses less water.
- Lively Bottles make great gifts for moms and dads, aunts and uncles, grandmothers and grandfathers.
- Lively Bottles are 2-walled to keep drinks cold and hot longer
- Lively Bottles are sealed permanently to be leak-proof and dishwasher-safe.
- Lively Bottles are 19 oz and offer a choice of 8 lid colors.
Are Your Photo Products For Schools and Sports and Dance Loved?
- “I love the fact that they are made in U.S.A. and are dishwasher safe.
- “I love, love, love the water bottle. I showed it to some of the girls and administration. It is sooooo cool.”
- “Have I mentioned that I love the bottle!!!”
- “They look fabulous and the kids love them!”
- “I will be sending you artwork for another one hundred. They were a huge hit!!!”
Ready to get started with a photo water bottle program that students and parents will love?
Contact owner Gary Radville at [email protected] or (708) 420-8128 for assistance and we can get started today!